HVAC Training Services
GEA's HVAC training experts provide clients with high quality training in
air conditioning principles
sales and marketing
brazing and welding
quality systems and audits
Centuries of combined expertise in HVAC systems, equipment design, testing, sales, marketing, and manufacturing process improvements provide GEA with unmatched experience.
We provide quality training and assistance to help you:
- implement quality system(s) optimized for the products/services being provided
- establish auditing and feedback processes to assure ongoing compliance
- implement systems to comply with pressure vessel, electrical and safety standards
- establish certification programs for ISO 9001 Quality Standard and ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
- learn Six Sigma principles to resolve problems, waste and costs.
- Apply flow charts and process mapping to alleviate bottlenecks and quality deviations
- work with customers and company sales and service people to resolve field or site quality problems.
Brazing and Welding Training
Get to the root causes of joint failures, quality problems or costs that are too high. GEA has extensive knowledge and experience in SMAW, GTAW, GMAW and BRAZING as well as SUB-ARC and PLASMA. Can help you meet ASME, TUV and AWS codes and standards.